join our team
We’re always looking for assistance in the Garden and the Kitchen.
Contact us to learn about our latest opportunities.
Part-time: Mid-April through Mid November 2017
Web & Social Media Intern
Jillyanna’s Woodfired Cooking School is currently looking for an intern to help with website edits and social media assistance. We are looking for an intern who is creative, self-directed, detailed oriented, comfortable working within WordPress and has a solid understanding of social media.
• Strong editing skills with attention to detail, delighted to find and fix typos and broken links.
• Engaged with social media such as: Twitter, Facebook, and Pinterest and can produce clever, useful online food content.
• Comfortable with WordPress.
• Capable of editing and posting blog posts along with accompanying photos.
• Excellent email and phone skills. Capable of corresponding tactfully with all members of the team.
• Cheerful under pressure.
• Loves problem-solving and collaborating to drive Jillyanna’s Woodfired Cooking School forward.
• Culinary skills a plus.
• Videography skills a plus.
• Happy to work alongside the Jillyanna’s owners and with Jillyanna’s marketing and creative team.